Net for a Triangular Prism - Ideal for a Math Display or 3d Shapes Lesson
This colourful triangular prism net is ready to print out, construct & add to your math display area.
The prism is tagged with visual reminders of the properties of a triangular prism.
Triangular Prism Facts
(write these up on card & display)
- The triangular prism has five faces - three faces are rectangles and two are triangles.
- A triangular prism has 6 vertices and 9 edges.
- score the net along ALL fold lines before attempting to assemble
- use a ruler to aid scoring
- use sticky tape on the tabs to assemble this shape rather than glue. It is much easier.
Triangular Prism Net
Acrobat Download - 75k