Numerals Game - Subtractive Principle
print and laminate the game board.
- Print and laminate the reference cards.
- One die (yes die is the singular, dice is the plural)
- Small coloured counters for each player e.g. Player 1
= red & Player 2 = green.
2. Choose a square with the same number as the dice.
3. Read the Roman numeral, and if correct, place a coloured
counter on the square.
4. The winner is the player who achieves 4 counters in a
horizontally or diagonally.
game works best as a two player game.
- Can be played without a die - children just choose numeral.
- Try playing best of three plays - this helps to reinforce