Numerals Dice Games
die... lots of dice)
any game you play in your classroom and substitute the 'normal'
dice with a Roman Numerals one. This will give you the oportunity
to practice Roman numerals and have a bit of fun at the
Numerals Game - Highest Number Lowest Number
4 roman numerals dice
2 sheets of paper for 'working out' and scoring
players sit side by side or facing.
2. Player one throws all 4 dice
3. Player one must keep 3 dice and may choose one of the
dice to throw again if they desire to.
4. Player one writes down the Roman numeral made by adding
all four dice and converts it to the Hindu Arabic (our number
5. Player two then does Steps 2, 3 & 4.
6. Compare numbers. The player with the highest number wins.
7. Use a tally system to record the winner of each round.
First player to win 5 rounds is declared the winner of the
for the lowest number
- Play for the number closest to a given number eg 520
- Alternate throws between highest number and lowest number.
students create their own rules.
(Numbers 1 to 6 acrobat)
Numerals Dice Game -
Highest Number Lowest Number